Sunday, February 15, 2009

This past guard comp.

Hello again. First off I would like to thank my followers and second I would like to say how proud I am of the two Sand Creek High School guards. The Regional A guard took second place in their division with a score of fifty eight. The Novice guard in their first judged show ever took a 58 placing them in first in their division. For our first judged run of the season I think that that was a great showing. A quick anouncement first. This coming saturday, february twenty-first, Sand Creek High School is hosting it's very first judged show. With festivities starting at two thirty, doherty will start things and the world class signature will end them at roughly eight thirty being followed by the schs/vrhs rmpa exhibitioning while scores are being tabulated. This is the second biggest competition. thirty-four of the fourty something guards that are in our area are going to be there. I invite everyone to come. It promises to be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment