Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The annoying habits of men and animals

Welcome back to chez cristofe. Tonight I am going to talk about something that has been bothering me lately. This would be the unnecessary need of people to be annoying. My personal experience with this stems from an issue that I personally wish would resolve itself. Unfortunately for me nothing works like that. I of course have to fix things myself because for some reason my entire life no one has ever tried to fix things with me even if it was their fault.

How do I propose that we fix this problem? well personally I would say that we need to get rid of the drama. Again, it doesn't work that way. So my modest proposal is that we eat the children of the irish. Just Kidding. That was a reference to "A Modest Proposal" by some dead guy. If the readers know who I am talking about then feel free to correct me. Seriously though, my proposal is that you all write to your senators and suggest a law that makes people who have offended someone to make amends within twenty-four hours lest they be banished to mexico. That is my thought and I'm sorry it's soo short but here it is. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment